Whether it’s an investment or your own home, when you let a property you want to know that it is safe hands. Finding quality tenants is important but it’s also about good management. Efficient administration and prompt response to problems will ensure that the tenancy runs as smoothly as possible, and that you achieve maximum revenue and protect your valuable asset. We at Penningtons pride ourselves on looking after your house or flat just as we would our own. The Pennington service isn’t just about letting your property. With our expertise in the property rental market, we can offer you advise on range of issues, including whether to rent furnished or unfurnished, inclusions and exclusions for your tenancy agreement, your legal obligations as a landlord, security, insurance for your property and more. We can also offer expert advice for potential ‘buy to let’ investors, while our Residential Sales department can help you find the right property to ensure maximum return on your investment. Please click on the links below to read about the different residential letting services that we offer at Penningtons. Full Management Why not give yourself complete piece of mind by leaving everything to us? Our full management option offers a comprehensive range of services, including: Inspection of your property by one of our experienced rental professionals and free, no obligation rental valuation. High profile marketing of your property to potential tenants, including:
- Prominent media coverage
- Details on our own website (updated daily) and on right move (http://www.rightmove.co.uk/)
- High quality window displays
- Well presented ‘hand-out’ property lists (updated daily) available in the office, mailed out to enquirers and routinely sent out to major local employers.
- Interviewing of prospective tenants.
- Obtaining references and confirmation of credit status through detailed and rigorous checks.
- Preparation of tenancy agreement.
- Collection of dilapidations deposit.
- Timely collection of rent by standing order where possible.
- Monthly rental statement, showing any maintenance costs.
- Arranging any necessary maintenance, using reputable, reliable contractors.
- Regular internal inspections of the property and a detailed final inspection at the end of each tenancy.
- Offering advice and arranging insurances as required, including rental guarantee cover.