Choosing an estate agent to market your property is never an easy decision. It’s not just about commission rates or coverage. There are other important things to consider – experience, enthusiasm and innovation, to name just a few. What’s more, you need to be sure that, whoever you place your trust in, they will go the extra mile to secure you, not only the right buyer, but also the right price. At Penningtons we have a real passion for our business, which means you benefit from a pro-active approach to the marketing and selling of your property. Add to this a wealth of experience and expertise in the property market. Not to mention a commitment to the highest standards of quality and service. The result is a company that cares just as much about selling your house as you do. Our property marketing strategy is based on utilising every available resource to target quality potential buyers and create the maximum opportunity to sell. Traditional marketing methods are combined with innovative new media solutions to spread the word about your property. At the same time, we appreciate the value of the personal touch and invest strongly with staff training and motivation. Our marketing techniques include: -
- Your property details will be attractively presented with colour photographs and detailed descriptions of all rooms.
- We are one of the first Ipswich based agents to have introduced the facility of online ‘virtual tours’ for selected properties, incorporating high quality streaming video footage.
- We take full advantage of emailing and SMS text messaging, to give our database of potential buyers the latest information on properties for sale.
- We receive thousands of hits per month on our own website, which incorporates an easy-to-use search engine for property details and photographs, available worldwide, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All our available properties are also featured on the Right Move (http://www.rightmove.co.uk/) and Zoopla (http://www.zoopla.co.uk/) and other property web portals.
- Our central Ipswich office has eye catching, regularly updated window displays of available properties.
- Highly effective ‘For Sale’ boards displayed outside your property to complement our marketing activities.
- Prominent media coverage is achieved through regular advertising, editorials and featured articles.